Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The LOVED 90210


So I don't know if there is anyone else out there that feels that same way I do! but I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this new series of 90210! Please hold all calls, texts, and convos that anyone has until commercial or until the end of the show.
The fashions, the kids, the school, the cars, love it all! I know when I was in High School I couldn't have afforded a Herve Leger Dress let alone wear it to school, but I guess that's why the show is called 90210!
If that's how school is, it has changed alot since I was there. Much cuter guys! I like the fact that the show has all kinds of kids with different problems! Makes you think a little! But BRAVO to the new writers of the show, cause I know when I miss a one I'm right on the Internet trying to see what went on! It's great to see that alot of these actors that are on this show came from other shows like "Degrassi" and "The Wire" to name a few. I love TRISTAN WILDS TOO! MY BUDDY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment